FRP platform and guardrail, which is composed of FRP grating, pultrusion profile and molded connector, is widely used in chemical, marine and electric engineering.
Product features and advantages:
1. Corrosion resistance: FRP ladder has excellent corrosion resistance, and can resist the corrosion of various gas and liquid media such as acid, alkali, organic solvent and salts to varying degrees. According to the type and temperature requirements of the media in actual use, there are o-benzene, m-benzene and vinyl types for selection and use.
2. Light weight and high strength: the FRP profile has a very high content of glass fiber (more than 60%), which makes its unidirectional specific strength and specific stiffness quite prominent. The density of FRP is only about one quarter of steel, which is light in weight and very easy to handle, thus reducing the handling cost.
3. Fatigue resistance: FRP ladder has high fatigue strength, allowing repeated bending without permanent deformation.
4. Bright color: Fiberglass Ladder color is a natural color added in the profile production process without coating, with good visual effect, and has a certain warning role.
5, anti-aging: glass fiber reinforced plastic ladder to choose high quality pultrusion FRP profiles, the product life can reach more than 20 years, and in all pultruded FRP profiles in the formula are added anti ultraviolet agent to obtain the best anti ultraviolet effect.
6. Easy to maintain: pultruded fiberglass ladder is made by mixing pigment into resin. The color of the product can be adjusted according to customer's requirements. It is not easy to fade, does not need paint maintenance and has self-cleaning effect.
7. Excellent electromagnetic performance: FRP ladder has excellent electrical insulation, no electromagnetic and electric sparks, and can be used in areas with conductive hazards, magnetic sensitive equipment, as well as flammable and explosive places.